LISTEN....IN GLORIOUS MONO!!!!

Monday, December 7, 2009

Du bist schön....;-)

A movie and a song ...and we catch up with this adventure as we do each one of us with our life's adventures. Last night I saw one of the new indie-american-blockbuster movies “500 days of Summer” and if I remember correct my last post, almost four months ago(it's been so long????), was about The Temper Trap and their “Sweet disposition”.

Well this song appears twice in this movie – unusual for a song, two times? In the same movie? This is a sign – a sign of resurrection....


The movie as it is indicated clearly in the beginning is NOT a love story. I would say that is just a movie about fate, coincidence and that sometimes this everyday adventure and survival that we call life can really surprises you.......How right and wrong can be so confusing sometimes, how expectations and reality are messing up with your feelings....and how almost every time after rain comes sunshine.....after Summer comes Autumn...(you have to see this movie to get this one...)

So here we are ...four months after....a big step AHEAD... a new city, a new life, a new adventure....this time with the feeling “i am in the right way”. “I just woke up one day and I knew ” says Summer, “...what I was never sure of with you”.....(see the movie you ll get that one too).....

So here we are.....back again!!!!

Welcome one more time to this blog, a blog about views of this world through a woman's eye....yeah I know this sounds pompous.....but I am just writing for everything that pops into my eye and leaves an impression, a thought or whatever I wanna share with you.
And from now on we also have a radio......a chick habit radio!!!

We ll start easy and we ll hopefully continue rough...so stay tuned ...
the best times are ahead, cause the good are already here :-)


1 comment:

  1. Willkommen zurück sägemädchen ;) Pote 8a ta poume loipon; filakia!

    ReplyDelete